Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Foosball: Metropolis' Opening Day Lineup


Starting a new feature on here today...reporting the weekly news of my $150 Fantasy Football league with some people from ESPN. Here is the result of my draft on Tuesday:

QB - Matt Schaub
QB - Mark Sanchez

RB - Marion Barber
RB - Pierre Thomas
RB - Reggie Bush
RB - Knowshon Moreno
RB - Earnest Graham
RB - Kevin Faulk
RB - Tashard Choice

WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Roy Williams
WR - Jerricho Cotchery
WR - Antonio Bryant
WR - Josh Morgan
WR - Domenik Hixon

TE - Antonio Gates

K - Rob Bironas

D/ST - Cowboys D/ST

Definitely some major risk at QB - I'm banking on a big year by Schaub and Andre Johnson. Moreno has major upside, and Pierre Thomas/Reggie Bush (depending on who is healthy) can put up some great numbers in the Saints offense.

All in all I'm fairly disappointed with my results. We will see how my teams match up once the first fantasy week begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment